- 18-Feb-2017 to 19-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Springville, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD - 401K - PTO and small on site gym.
We are on the search for an experienced Controller to be an integral part of our team. We view the success of this position when an ideal candidate can fulfill the following essential duties:
- Participates as Vital member of the Utah management team.
- Leads three-person accounting department and be main financial contact point for overseas finance functions (14 accounting staff) in China, Costa Rica, and Taiwan.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of the Utah division and global consolidated financial statements and operating metrics.
- Prepares written analysis of financial results to be used by management team to run the business (MD&A)
- Responsible for establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems that guide financial and operational decisions.
- Oversees consultants (CPA's) who perform the external audit, tax preparation, and transfer pricing studies.
- Provides required financial information to banking partners, owners, insurance providers, and other financial stakeholders as required on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Mediates pricing and other financial transactions between ATL Subsidiaries.
- Ensures effective global cash management by optimizing float and ensuring tax minimization strategies are followed in line with transfer pricing guidelines.
- Responsible for preparation of Utah budget and consolidation of global budget.
- Works with operations management to drive costs downward and ensure effective inventory management.
- Reviews with management to ensure SMOS is minimized.
- Responsible to map/document business processes and make suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for A/R collections.
- Lives and breathes ATL's values.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires good team building abilities and the ability to interact effectively with all departments within ATL.
- Ability to increase the knowledge and effectiveness of the team
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Advanced excel abilities. Knowledge of mid-market ERP packages a plus
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Seven plus years of experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CPA highly preferred. MBA desired.
- International experience required.
- Solid experience in consolidation accounting in a highly international environment.
- Spanish or Mandarin a plus, but not required.