- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-May-2017 (MST)
- Springville, UT, USA
- Part Time
ATL Technology is looking for a motivated and energetic individual who is working towards and Engineering carrier path to help with projects within our Engineering department for the summer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides assistance to engineers, project/program managers, engineering management.
• Measuring parts, creating prototypes, cycling parts, testing parts.
• Document preparation and or creation.
• Creating solid models using Solid Works.
• organizing, cataloging, arranging, and ensuring that sample parts/fixtures are properly documented and stored.
• Developing of testing schemes, fixtures, and devices.
• Preparation of documents (ISP, MWI, DWG's, etc.) part measurement, data collection.
• Smart Scope programming, machine shop activities, prototyping, part testing, creation of test fixtures, creation of solid models using Solid Works.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Self-starter, organized, willingness to perform repeated similar activities, commitment to work approx. 20 hrs./week. Ability to think critically to improve efficiency and turn-around time. Willingness to participate in design reviews and provide input, eager to learn, ability to think outside the box. Ability to go above and beyond is preferred.
Machine shop skills, prototyping skills, and wood working skills preferred.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED with some post high school education.
• Sophomore in the technical program or equivalent experience and enrollment in a four-year technical degree such as ME, MET, EE, Physics